Click Lineup to learn more about the performers.
Festival goers are ENCOURAGED to …
- bring a folding chair to sit on under the bridge (blankets are okay but the viewing area is paved, so sitting on the ground might be uncomfortable)
- bring cash for food and drink – vendors are unlikely to have credit card capability
- bring children, ages 10 and under free
- park next to the festival area – parking will be available by exiting off the Colorado Avenue Bridge on the Conejos Street off ramp – parking available for $10 per car
- Free parking is available in the Antler’s parking garage
Festival goers MAY NOT…
- cross the train tracks east of the performance area – access to and from Blues Under the Bridge is allowed ONLY from the stairs off of the Colorado Avenue Bridge, or by using the north Conejos Street off ramp
- bring food or drink into the venue area
- drink alcohol without a valid photo ID
- record any portion of the musical event, i.e., no video or flash cameras
- bring firearms or weaponry into the event
- bring pets- no dogs please
Please note: Blues Under the Bridge organizers reserve the right to search individuals prior to entering the venue area.